Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm So Happy,la la lala!!


Ok,I have to start by saying that I know I look terrible and believe me I hate taking pics of myself and much more, posting them!But there is a specific reason I'm doing it.This is a gift to Jesus! He has done so many miracles in my life lately. Dreams, that I thought were in my drawer forever, have been coming true before my very eyes. Without me even asking. So It's only fair that I let everyone know how happy He's made me. At first I thought I would just be writing about it but then someone wanted to catch the moment and took this picture of me.I would have usually said,no,that's what I always do! But it was someone I was witnessing to so didn't want to make a huge deal about it,how smart the Lord is.And when the pic came out I even saw that the sun was shining behind me. So He's even given me the proof to show you all how wonderful He is. Just when you think it's over He whists you away to a new dimension and there arriving you are sure of bliss!!I know there will be many more moments of distress in my life but I hope this lesson will help me not to despair again! And besides,we often go on and on about our difficulties but then when a ray of light shines through the clouds we overlook it thinking of all the clouds that are yet to come!I want to testify of this ray of light and wish it many times over to you all!!

Comments:
Finally you got around to updating!!...lol, just kidding, it's cute to see pics of the girls and all the little things they are up to..Talia looks too adorable in that pic..
 
i love you chiara, i miss you soooo much
 
that is one of the most touching statements I have read in a long time, and I'm so happy for you.

I love you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]