Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday!!


Well,I'm really sorry guys for not having posted anything for ages. I've been extremely busy!! But, I've finally managed to make some time,(It's 3 am,lol!!)So here is a nice pic of MIchael's and Laurie's birthday!! Born on the same day at the same time!! If you can believe that!! Just a different year!!Michael is now 29 and Laura is 16!! Ohh,how lucky you are Laura!!LOL!!They enjoyed a nice chocolate zucchini cake, made by me! Ohh, I can hear you say:: uhuh,gross!! But believe me its delicious!! Everyone agreed! I've already made it 3 times!They didn't fail to have a nice panna fight of which I'll post pics later! So this is it for now, gotta go to sleep.I'll catch ya all later!

Comments:
Michael looks so well-I really did think of him on his birthday, but was out ballooning until late and then too tired to send auguri, and then forgot the next day....
So belated Happy Birthday Michael!!! we love you!! From Dad, Mom, Elena, and Kathy
 
happy birthday MIchael same here coulden't get on my computer was up in the states that day! happy your having a good time there..
 
Thanks, guys so much!!Its nice to know people are thinking of you on your birthday!!Love and miss you all,Michael!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]