Sunday, July 8, 2007

Eventful Day!

Today was an incredible day! So many things happened!The first was that we were notified that we got voted into the home and got welcomed back into the FD Family!!!YAY!! After everything we'd been going through to get to this point we certainly wanted to celebrate!! And if this wasn't enough the home hosted a beautiful cancer birthday party with 5 other cancers!! So sweet!!To top it all off my hubby got a "sweet spell" and did all kinds of wonderful things for me including take me to an adorable little restaurant! SO DARLING!! TX!Sweetheart! And last but not least the home and Michael gave me leave to go to a rock festival in SERBIA for a week of intense witnessing. Something I haven't done in like, (can't even remember,lol) at least 8 years! So I challenge whoever says there can't be heaven on earth! Today was the proof that there can be!Ohh, my I need to pack.Its 10:30pm.Late again!! Well wish me a good time and catch you when I get back! BY the way, haven't forgotten pics of this amazing day,just not ready yet so I'll post them when I get back!!Love and miss you all!!I wish you all special days like today!!

Comments:
I love you Chiara i am so happy to hear that you got voted back Fd thats the best news ever.... and i know how much it means to you to go on this trip i pray it will be a really special time abbracci....
 
We toasted your return to FD! Have a great time in Serbia! We will be praying for you! Mom
 
Oh, and have a happy Birthday! WLY!
 
hey i love you chiara, this is Kathy and MOM KEEPS USING MY ID TO POST COMMENTS. hehehe but im very happy for u and i love u!!!!!!!! xoxoxo
 
hey chiara you need to update!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]