Saturday, July 7, 2007

Couldn't Resist!


Uhm, I really tried to resist and go to bed but I couldn't.So I decided I'll just post it real quick. This is the pic I mentioned earlier of the panna fight. It's just too cute. It's Laura and Pingui! Don't worry thats not his real name its just an alias.His real name is Andrea and he's looking for a wife!!Ha! Just kidding!! But if you're interested drop me a note!!Ha!!He's usually really responsible but he's also a clown so sometimes the clown part gets the better of him! Anyways,I'll try to got to bed again,so bye!!

Comments:
Is this the guy from Brescia?
 
Ya,Kat,its him!!He's a funny guy, we're always teasing him!
 
that wasnt me..it was mom. can you allow anonymous comments so mum doesnt use my account?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]