Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sweet Estie!!!

This part I will dedicate to Esther! She is a wonderful caretaker. She loves the kids and really makes them have fun! I'm very thankful for her she really lightens my load! She's the Lord's blessing on the kids for having forsaken theyr Aunties which they really miss. Thank you Estie!!
By the way she has a cool sister that also does her part for the kids wonderfully, teaching them art and maybe later math, but right now I don't have any pics of her so I'll have to expound on her later. But don't worry it'll come soon. TX girls!!

Comments:
humhp.........i bet you dont miss us!! wahh....jk. i love ya cool blog btw. yay we should all conform to bloging and then our fam will be so much cooler. ehheheh
 
yeah, it would be nice if all of us had a blog..it would be defently easier to know what everyone was up to...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]