Thursday, June 14, 2007

For My Mom!!

So this is for my dear mom. She has the "Get Them To Sing" Syndrome. She cannot be fully satisfied and happy with her grandkids if she doesn't see them singing!! HA!! And after a lot of pressuring'(oops, I meant, inspiration!!) from her, I got the show going!! I have to really thank her,though, because they are a great witness and people love them!! The home here is so thankful for them!! The problem was that they were shy but now they have won that (TG!!) and they rock!! This far they have sang for 2 institutions, handicapped and single mothers, for the weekly Church Of Love, Bible study groups, countless sheep and countless contacts!! So Mom I hope you're proud!!They are officially following in our footsteps!!
And one of their main motivations was to do it for you!! So you would see them and be proud of them!!
We Love you Grandma Ohh Yes We Do.. We Love You Grandma, Our Love Is True...Since You Haven't Been With Us We're Blue!!!! Ohhh, Grandma We Love Youuuuuuu!!!!

Comments:
I really am PROUD PROUD PROUD! Especially of you, Chiara-you are a "degno erede"!!! And I wish i were there to take them singing-but I'm teaching the kids here to sing and hope to get them going as soon as I learn enough songs in Spanish. We've got two nine year old twin boys-Geminis-and they're real showmen, plus a six year old. But they'll never be Annalisa, Silvia, and Natalia......
 
I Love You Mom!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]