Saturday, June 23, 2007


Comments:
Brave! Bravissime! Nonna is so proud of you!!!
 
I love this video it's super adorable..I need to get the twins to sing as well..do you imagine if all the cousins sang together?..that would be super cute..
 
chiara i uploaded the video for you now if you want to edit just go on the post and edit...if you have any questions just send me some offline ok ciao.
 
woahhhh someone posted a comment in my name!!!! FREAKY!! mom learned to hack into accounts?!?!?!?!


anyway they look soooooo cute! i love you!!!!!!!!
 
hey chiara my song is up for downloading on my blog. :D
 
Thanks guys, you're all very encouraging!!Thanks Michael I wouldn't have made without you!! Sorry Kat that mom got so desperate she had to hack into your account "ma mi lusinga!! So thank you for letting her use it!! I love you all!!
 
hahahaha...that's so funny..can't believe that mom would actually manage to "hack" an account..lol..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]